Sunday 22 March 2009

TubeTV



Youtube is, as people quite a bit cooler than me would say, "Da Bomb". I know it, you know it, everybody else knows it. My only gripe is that you can't go check out your favourite videos when out of range of an internet connection. And that's where TubeTV comes in.

TubeTV is a simple application that is used to download and convert any video off Youtube. All you need to do is enter the URL of the video you want, or just search it in the handy little search bar given, and then just click the 'grab' button. TubeTV will then download and convert the video for you.

For me, the downloading part has worked absolutely greatly, but the videos don't convert, and are left as flv files. These files can be viewed on many different applications. I recommend VLC Player, or alternatively, you can download Perian to view them using Quicktime.

TubeTV Website
Download it Now

No comments:

Post a Comment