Sunday 22 March 2009

Dropbox



Whenever I want to do a piece of work on more than one computer, I usually just email the work in progress to myself, and open it when I get to another computer. Until Now.

Dropbox does the same as all of the many file storage website around, and then some! To upload files to Dropbox, all you need to do is copy what you want into the 'Dropbox' folder, and it's automatically uploaded. And here's the best part: Your files will all be synched onto any other computer logged onto your Dropbox profile, without any effort on your part. And of course, if you want to fetch your files without having to download the application, you can simply enter in a given link, and download it directly. The same goes for uploading. And did I mention that it runs on Windows, Mac and Linux?

No comments:

Post a Comment